Saturday, June 30, 2007

Of Work, Pubs and Getting Lost in Central London at 1am

Okay, so I haven't blogged in about, well forever. I've been and am very busy. Let's just say that however "fine" a city is, an extra visit to Norwich every week becomes a little unwelcome after a while, especially if said weekly visit was not expected when one planned one's workload for the past and next few months. A holiday would be most welcome (fortunately I now have one planned-ish and I'll be in Vancouver at the end of July - Yay!).

But after another trip to the eastern abyss on Friday, I did manage to race back for a few drinks with the after work crowd for the first time in a while (I've just not felt awake enough for it lately) and had quite a nice chilled night. Perhaps a little too chilled, because when we finally left the pub, it was a little past Tube closing time, so I had to contend with the night buses and the increasing desire to fall asleep wherever I was.

Hunting night buses is best viewed as a sport though, and it can take you a little off the beaten track. I'm glad I had my camera with me for a view of the Eye I've not seen before.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:17 pm, Blogger Hillary said...

And just why are you travelling to Norwich every week, hmmmm???

 
At 12:06 pm, Blogger Paul said...

Hillary,

I'm saying nothing...

...but mainly because the reality is probably far less interesting.

 
At 5:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi~~~!!!!!!!
i'm korean
i don't speak english well....
ㅠ.ㅠ

i see the your picture in sketch swap

this is specially fate? destiny?

oh... english is very difficult...

and!!
if you also invithing my homepage
my feeling is very suprise~ and
nice!
hahaha

http://www.cyworld.co.com/01055390074


bye~~~~
have a nice day ~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home